Ekos_brewmaster is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our team to help us support our growing client base. The ideal candidate will possess a positive, energetic attitude, with a self-starter approach to work. They must be highly motivated with demonstrated passion for everything technology and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. Finally, this person should be detail-orientated, well-organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. In order to help ensure all aspects of this multifaceted position are performed as expected, measurable metrics will be provided along with regularly scheduled performance reviews. The Technical Support Specialist reports directly to the CEO.
- 2+ years experience in a technical role in direct contact with customers or clients
- Experience troubleshooting proprietary software
- Strong ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be a team player focused on the success of your team as well as yourself
- Superior organizational skills
- Basic proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e. Zendesk)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work from office located in Charlotte, NC
- Possess a passion for craft beverages including but not limited to beer, cider, wine, spirits, soda, kombucha, cold brew coffee, etc.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education/experience
- Ability to create basic MS SQL queries
- Experience with software as a service (SAAS) applications
- Experience with other ERP solutions
Ekos Brewmaster is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.